Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 39

Thread: NCAA 06

  1. #1
    Inactive Member lpd05's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 28th, 2005
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    NCAA 06

    Maybe I'm the only person with this problem, but I have found NCAA 06's pass defense controls to be horrible. I know there is only a couple of buttons used to defend the pass, but ever time I am in position to make a play on the football...TD. The ball can be in the air for 3 or 4 seconds, and the DB almost always misses the ball. The games acts sluggesh to me. Does anyone else not like how NCAA 06's pass D plays?
    Clintwood Greenwave
    Back-to-Back Region D Champions
    2008 LPD Champions

    "State in '08"


  2. #2
    Inactive Member LPD_raider's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 1st, 2004
    Posts
    358
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA 06

    i had the same problem

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA 06

    are you talkin bout on the fly pattern? I have no clue how to stop that when the QB rolls out, especially Texas's and then jus throws it down field. I am one of those few ppl who actually try to play defense and like u it works for the offense 90% of the time.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA 06

    *Adds that play to playbook*

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA 06

    you dont want none of this. your quarterback will spend more time on his back then jenna jameson.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA 06

    Any Jenna on knees references?
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_blue52's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2002
    Posts
    893
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA 06

    Yea mine does the same thing...like when you try to intercept it yourself its almost impossible because the player comes up to the ball instead of going straight up

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Ghetto_Heisman's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2005
    Posts
    593
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA 06

    I've got the same problem and it is really becoming annoying almost 2 the point I don't want to play it anymore. I love playing defense on those games and there is definalty a fault inside the games pass defense
    No Regrets

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Burton_VT_07's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2004
    Posts
    67
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: NCAA 06

    ah i can beat any of you
    ive been tryin to get a game with someone online but no1 ever gives me a name or time

    but yeah....the pass defense controls isnt very good

  10. #10
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: NCAA 06

    best weapon against a passing team is containing the QB and not allowing him outside the pocket.. on expected passing downs have a outside blitz fromt he wide side of the field to try and contain the QB to not allow this..
    But for soome serious NCAA players liek myself i dare you to throw a ball up all you'll be seeing is user pick all night. Then when I have the ball I dare you to try and stop my smach mouth offense [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Wishbone baby never fails!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •